This luxury New York City Hotel allows you to experience the sophistication of an Upper East Side residence with an enviable location in the heart of Midtown Manhattan. The Omni Berkshire Place is steps away from Fortune 500 companies and some of the city’s most illustrious sites like Fifth Avenue Shopping, St. Patrick’s Cathedral, Rockefeller Center, Central Park, and Broadway Theatres. Combining modern technology and fresh contemporary décor, the reinvented New York City accommodations have a residential feel that will appeal to both business and leisure travelers.
The Omni Berkshire Place’s associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Berkshire Place may be your perfect match.
To ensure paychecks are completed in a timely manner in accordance with Omni Hotels Standards and in compliance with all State and Federal Wage and Hourly Regulations.
• Fully responsible for all functions of the Kronos/ADP payroll process.
• Duplicate card report is issued to department heads on a daily basis.
• Responsible for handling all P.I.F.'s for the weekly Payroll.
• New hires/Terminations.
• Vacation, sick days, personal days, holiday pay, and funeral pay adjustments.
• Personal information changes.
• All P.I.F.'s are verified with required signature (3) and inputted into the computer (Kronos, ADP, YTD).
• All payroll reports are printed daily/weekly i.e. Productivity Report, Tardy Report, etc.
• Audit payroll on a weekly basis. Kronos hours to ADP and then to payroll distribution report.
• Issues ID cards to all new associates, maintains log and trains associates to proper use of time clock.
• Researches discrepancies with the payroll.
• Files all related Payroll P.I.F.'s/Information.
• Monitors yearly distribution of W-2.
• Administers all wage verifications and processes accordingly.
• Initiates wage increases when necessary.
• Run monthly reports as required (S/C, TIPS, B-Day, associate addresses, associate lists of Social Security #'s, Department rate of pay, yearly review APS list.)
• Perform any other payroll related functions directed by the Controller.
• Be available to assist the corporate audit team and provide any/all requested payroll-related information.