This luxury New York City Hotel allows you to experience the sophistication of an Upper East Side residence with an enviable location in the heart of Midtown Manhattan. The Omni Berkshire Place is steps away from Fortune 500 companies and some of the city’s most illustrious sites like Fifth Avenue Shopping, St. Patrick’s Cathedral, Rockefeller Center, Central Park, and Broadway Theatres. Combining modern technology and fresh contemporary décor, the reinvented New York City accommodations have a residential feel that will appeal to both business and leisure travelers.
The Omni Berkshire Place’s associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Berkshire Place may be your perfect match.
To handle all Administrative duties as required by the Catering & Convention Services Department.
Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office.
Delphi FDC experience preferred.
• To develop a good knowledge of Delphi FDC and adhere to Omni standards in order to be able to assist the team.
• Answer all incoming calls in a friendly and efficient manner.
• Ensures that all filing systems are maintained.
• Answer questions concerning bookings for employees of other departments.
• File daily correspondence for the team.
• Assist the Groups & Events Team in any administrative tasks where possible including but not limited to creation of proposals, contracts, BEOs, Group Resumes, and any preparation of reports
• Complete distribution as per hotels standards every day and share this with the operational departments
• Communicate changes to all operational departments to allow for accurate staffing
• Detail all in-house events and meetings
• Assist with rooming lists, client booking websites
• Administrative tasks to keep collateral up to date
• Effectively manage time ensuring the completion of all pre-set tasks on a daily basis.
• Develop and maintain close working relationship with operational departments
• Take part in special projects as directed by the Director of Catering